Do you know that 38% of the people will stop visiting or employing the website if the structure or layout of the website is not good? If the layout of the website is unattractive then it would be evident that people will stop considering their favorite website. 48% of the people reported that website design is one of the vital things that determine the credibility of the business.
Since website design is one of the vital parts, we have decided to share the best practices to make a perfect Ecommerce Web Design. We have gathered several simple practices to follow. Let’s have a look.
Why does one get to follow these practices?
Let’s have a look at practices that is vital for Ecommerce Web Design.
- For providing simple customer services to the customers.
- For boosting the sales through conversation rate optimization.
- For improving customer retention.
- For reinforcing your brand.
- For building the best customer relationships.
Best practices for Ecommerce Web Design
We know about the things and why do we need such practices. Thus, without wasting any further time. Let’s come to the main topic directly.
Responsive Design – 1
According to the latest and similar website reports. 56% of the traffic from the United States is from smartphone users. This tells us how important is to design a responsive eCommerce website that is accessible to both smartphones and desktop.
The responsive website design will allow the website to regulate itself according to the mobile length-width and make it even more responsive and attractive to the customers. Additionally, it is essential to have a responsive website design from the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) point of view.
Homepage Design – 2
Have you visited any local shops? How do you judge the shop? Obviously, by looking at the front screen or front place. Thus, the website homepage acts as the shop front. Just like ‘a first expression is the last expression.’
Designing a great homepage for the eCommerce website is all about;
- Creating eye-catching pages, animations, photos.
- Having an excellent customer support service at the homepage for building excellent trust with the customers.
Product Pages – 3
We know about the primary purpose of setting up eCommerce websites. It is evident to sell the products, services to the customers. Thus, the pages available on the websites create a huge impact on the people who visit the website.
According to the reports, product pages play an essential role while increasing sales.
Designing eCommerce website pages is an art. Thus, requires the following things to be updated.
- There should be enough product images on the product page to showcase the thing the company is selling.
- A perfect description attracts the customers. Thus, make sure the product page has one.
- Customer reviews are one of the essential parts for deriving sales. Therefore, do not forget to add this section and taking the positive customer reviews from the clients.
- Make sure the product pages are having a quick call to action button for completing purchases instantly.
eCommerce Web Design is something that is in trend. Since website design plays a vital role in deriving customers and sales. Thus, it cannot be neglected. Therefore, we have added a complete piece of information over here.
We have added some of the best practices that are often needed to design a perfect eCommerce website. However, one can also hire web designers for completing such tasks. Anyway, if there is anything else? You can ask us in the comments section.